Italian lemon cookies, cannoli cookies, and pizzelle, plus a few more scrumptious options to fill your Thanksgiving dessert table.
1. Italian Lemon Cookies (Growing Up Gabel): These otherworldly lemon cookies are frosted and covered in sprinkles. Such a scrumptious and irresistible Italian cookie!
2. Wine Cookies – Ciambelle al Vino (An Italian In My Kitchen): Light and crunchy Italian cookies made with wine! Can’t beat that, right?
3. Florentine Cookies (Culinary Ginger): Lace cookies made from chopped almonds, orange, and vanilla with a chocolate filling.
5. Amaretto Tricolor Cookies (Karen’s Kitchen Stories): Also known as Neapolitan cookies or Italian Rainbow Cookies. The most common version is red, white, and green to represent the colors of the Italian flag, but check out this version with Amaretto.
6. Cannoli Cookies (Snappy Gourmet): Not a very authentic Italian cookie, but a fun twist on the cannoli. Full of flavor, including ricotta cheese, orange, pistachios, and chocolate chips. These cookies have been going crazy on Pinterest, so check it out.
7. Mom’s Italian ‘S’ Cookies (The Lazy Italian): This southern Italian recipe can be served as a morning bite or dessert with espresso.